EAD European Airfreight Distribution: Your partner in Air Cargo Trucking and Airport Handling Services in Europe
EAD is focused on the distribution of air cargo and sea-air cargo within Europe to the final consignees’ warehouses. EAD is acting as an integrated service provider from arrival of the aircraft until offloading at final destination for all kind of cargo types.
- Express trucking services and moderate costing solutions
- Airport to Airport and direct Airport to consignee warehouse delivery
- Proactive coordination of airfreight shipments between shipper and consignee
- Just in time delivery
- Additional handling and trucking services
- Customs clearance services
EAD is the solution for carriers or forwarding companies who do not have local representations at certain airports. EAD acts as neutral partner at a wide range of countries and airports within Europe with an excellent performance level in terms of:
- Integrated service solutions (single point of contact), simple costing system
- Variety of Services (information system, warehousing, sorting, palletising)
A good handling and truck performance is based on proactive integrated processes starting with the planning already before the cargo departs from origin airport.
EAD can be a central service provider for all European distribution and logistics necessities.